We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Extra lives on...... I play candy crush on my laptop AND my kindle

peachrj
peachrj Posts: 1 Newbie

I play candy crush on my laptop AND my kindle. I get the lives with the little envelope on my kindle but when I play on the laptop, receive lives from friends they never show up and I don't know where to be able to use them, when I play my 5 I should have lots more from my friends, how do I find them?

Best Answer

• Tune_D
    Tune_D Posts: 1,090 Level 3
    Answer ✓

Hi peachrj, 

I think you only receive them on the platform or device you´re playing on and when friends send them to you.

So if that´s your Kindle, then you´ll receive them there. If you want to get them on your laptop, then just play there for a while without playing the game on your Kindle and you should get them there too, when your friends send them obviously.  

Answers

• Tune_D
    Tune_D Posts: 1,090 Level 3
    Answer ✓

Hi peachrj, 

I think you only receive them on the platform or device you´re playing on and when friends send them to you.

So if that´s your Kindle, then you´ll receive them there. If you want to get them on your laptop, then just play there for a while without playing the game on your Kindle and you should get them there too, when your friends send them obviously.  

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?