Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
The charge went through on my credit card but now I can't play Candy Crush.. I've deleted and re-loaded the App a few times. I've updated my IOS
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
If you've recently upgraded to the new iOS it may be worth reinstalling the game. It's not uncommon for Apps to become unresponsive following an OS update. If they fail to work with the update version of your OS, a reinstall usually resolves it.
It won't even open. It acts like it is loading but jumps back to home screen. I have an IPhone 4S with iOS 9.2.1.
Where is it getting stuck exactly Mike, as soon as you open it once you're in the game open a level?
Which version of iOS is that by the way?