Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I've tried rebooting; I've tried updates; I've tried going back to the beginning, but my screen will not go past 565. I'm using a Kindle Fire HD7.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Strange, what does your road map look like Annie? If you can, take a screenshot of it and post it back into here.If you've got the version 1.59.2 then it should go up to 725 according to the Amazon store. Maybe check you've got the latest update for your OS if you haven't already also.