Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I try to start a level and the game crash I delete the game and install again but nothing solved.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Nothing change the game still crash. Another solution please.
Hi!
Please check this thread: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/i-ve-installed-the-app-candy-crush-saga-on-my-lumia-530-phone-twice
Also I can recommend that you check the Windows Central website if other gamers have the same issue: http://forums.windowscentral.com/windows-10-mobile/
Cheers :-)
Please tell me what can I do to fix this.
In a mobile device. Nokia Lumia 630 windows phone 10.
Are you playing on Facebook, King.com or from a mobile device?
Please write back with some specs and it will be easier to help you!