Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
The green button says it's 'contacting' and won't go through to purchase the bars. It's been happening for a week now. It's so frustrating. Thanks for any help you can give.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
It started after I completed the last software update
I’m having the same issue. My internet is fine. I have hard reset my phone, turned it off and back on but still nothing. This started this week
It could be your mobile/internet connection or maybe your account details for itunes/google etc.
Check your account first. Then check the connection, maybe restart your tablet and router. There's nothing wrong with the app from my side so check out some things on your side, see what you can do. Have you tried anything yet?