We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Boosters on mobile but not ipad?

Kay-5
Kay-5 Posts: 2 Newbie

I've never been able to use boosters (from the wheel, to use at the start of the game) on my ipad but when I play the game on my mobile or on facebook via my PC, it shows up. Is there a way to get them to show on my ipad?

Many thanks

Answers

• Randle
    Randle Posts: 1,977 Level 2

Hey Kay,

I think I can help you with this one. As far as I know, only your progress (as in played levels) and your Gold Bars do get synchronized across platforms and devices.

All the rest, such as lives, tickets and Boosters do not get synchronized. You will only get those on the platform or device where you play it on as you win or receive them.

Same goes for spinning the wheel. If you play connected to your Facebook or Kingdom account and you spin the wheel on PC, then you won´t be able to spin again on your iPad while connected to your same account. Nor on mobile. 

And you only get the booster on the platform or device where you spun the wheel on. 

• Kay-5
    Kay-5 Posts: 2 Newbie

Thanks Randle,

Just to follow up, is there a way to get the booster wheel on the iPad candy crush soda app? I rarely play on my mobile but would love those extra boosters to use on my iPad.

Thanks

• Randle
    Randle Posts: 1,977 Level 2

Hey Kay, I´d love to have a booster wheel in Soda Saga too. And if you ask me, one for Jelly Saga too!

So far, it´s only for Candy Crush though. Ah and you can only spin the wheel once a day. This means that if you spin it on your Facebook, you won´t be able to spin it on your iPad that same day.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?