Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I am level 45 cant move on I asked for help form all 8 friend who it shows, who i guess dont play anymore but not getting friends to help, what can i do with out friends helping me?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Jonathan!
I normally play on King.com as there are many other players who can help me with lives and roadblocks.
I saw on another thread a step by step instruction on how to transfer your game progress to King.com:
1) Go to King.com and login then click on settings (cog wheel, top right corner of screen)
2) Choose Account
3) Enter your password
4) Click on Synchronizing/ Connect to Facebook
5) Click on the two arrows to initiate the sync
Once done your progress is synchronized and you should now be able to play and progress without any issues.
Cheers :-)