Soda Crush Level 739

Options
Iluvgames
Iluvgames Posts: 132 Level 3

I think there is a bug in this level. I get all the bears to the top of the 2nd page (so to speak) but the game does not advance up to the next page to continue the game.  Can someone take a look at this please?

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Options

Not quite there yet myself, did you take a screenshot of it by any chance? Is that on mobile or PC by the way, sometimes it's only one platform that's affected so would be good to know.

• Iluvgames
    Options

Not quite there yet myself, did you take a screenshot of it by any chance? Is that on mobile or PC by the way, sometimes it's only one platform that's affected so would be good to know.

Actually I passed the level. On the 2nd page the bears line up vertically so in the left margin there were 3 in a column. The others were in the top row. Once I had all bears on the top row or only 2 vertically in a column from the top it then progressed to the final page. So you'll need to move one bear over and out of that column in order to avoid the 3 in a column. And I play on my laptop. The episodes I'm on aren't even available on my IOS products.
  • LisaGrzelak
    LisaGrzelak Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I am having the same issue.  Get to the 2nd screen, all bears on top but doesn't advance.  I am playing on Samsung Tablet.

• Iluvgames
    Options

I am having the same issue.  Get to the 2nd screen, all bears on top but doesn't advance.  I am playing on Samsung Tablet.

Actually I passed the level. On the 2nd page the bears line up vertically so in the left margin there were 3 in a column. The others were in the top row. Once I had all bears on the top row or only 2 vertically in a column from the top it then progressed to the final page. So you'll need to move one bear over and out of that column in order to avoid the 3 in a column. And I play on my laptop. The episodes I'm on aren't even available on my IOS products. - See more at: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/soda-crush-level-739#entry_41146
  • StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Options

Thanks for the tip Iluvgames, will keep it in mind when I get to it!
  • TinaSoda1
    TinaSoda1 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Gyus, I think the issue is with lining up more than two bears one below the other. I had the same problem, when they were 3, but with 2 I passed the level. Hope this helps!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?