Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I think there is a bug in this level. I get all the bears to the top of the 2nd page (so to speak) but the game does not advance up to the next page to continue the game. Can someone take a look at this please?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Gyus, I think the issue is with lining up more than two bears one below the other. I had the same problem, when they were 3, but with 2 I passed the level. Hope this helps!
I am having the same issue. Get to the 2nd screen, all bears on top but doesn't advance. I am playing on Samsung Tablet.
Not quite there yet myself, did you take a screenshot of it by any chance? Is that on mobile or PC by the way, sometimes it's only one platform that's affected so would be good to know.