Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I have played on both my Kindle and Facebook, but Bubblegum hill only comes up on the kindle. Why is that? I want to play it on my laptop too on Facebook. My Kindle is synced to Facebook, it has the same level in the game and everything.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
There are a lot of promotions that are mobile only. In Soda and in Candy Crush etc. I think it's just how King have designed them. There's not much you can do I'm afraid.