Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I completed level 725 and there is a sign with a bird crossed off and something else between 725 and 726. Even though level 726 is now lighted green the game will not allow me to access that level.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I am stuck on my iPad. I am still moving forward on my desktop. Weird! I am not very patient when it comes to these games. Did you have to do anything or contact them to get it unlocked?
if you are stuck on 725 is that on your Phone ? mine is at that level on my phone but am stuck at 745 on my cpu just have to wait till they create more for us i guess
I had the same problem.. they will open it.. I waited about 2 weeks.. I'm also stuck with that same problem at level 745.. still waiting.. ugh..