Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Hi,Since many weeks (months is a better word) now I'm blocked at level 45. I can only click on the item to send friends request but it seems that it doesn't work because I can't send any request. So I just can't play.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I've read from other players that if you take your game over to King.com and synchronize there then the roadblock is easier to pass. Give it a try and if you need any help with it let me know
Thanks for your answer ! I tried your solution. Unfortunately, it seems it's impossible to synchronize anything. The button stay grey & nothing happens when I click on.