Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I finished level 745 game won't advance to level 746,
There is a paint can in what looks like a caution sign.
I tried logging in and out of Facebook I've turned both devices on and off I play on my kindle and my iPhone. Please help me !!!!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Lori!
Currently level 745 is the last level available in Soda. The paint can indicates that new levels are being created.
New levels are announced first on Facebook. You can check the page here: https://www.facebook.com/candycrushsodasaga
Cheers :-)