Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I know Jelly Saga is already available on Windows 10, but how about Windows 8 or 7?
Also, is the Bubblegum Hill event going to be playable on Facebook anytime soon?
Thanks in advance
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I just wrote a guide for my website that explains how to play Candy Crush Jelly Saga on your computer. We still haven't heard any news about a Facebook release plus games like Blossom Blast have been mobile only too. This method is easy and free and works on Windows 8.1 and 7 machines, and also work on Macs. Hope it helps.
Play Candy Crush Jelly Saga on Laptop or Desktop Computer
Here is a quick video that goes along with the guide as well.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04TzVMg4y74
Hi Fatima,
I think they eventually will release the game on PC too, but it´s hard to know when that will be.
The challenges seem to be more mobile related; I don´t think we should expect these to appear on Facebook.