Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Hey everyone!
I have just reached level 47 of this game and find it particularly unpleasant as it keeps flashing all the time. Is this normal or does my computer have a problem?
Thanks for your answer.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Right... At least now I know that there is definetely a problem and that it doesn't come from my computer. Thanks a lot for your answer. Even though it doesn't solve the problem, it's great to know that I'm not the only one in that case.
We are many who are waiting for the error to be sorted.