We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

What happened to my items?

Anna_Daniels
Anna_Daniels Posts: 2 Newbie

Hello. Before this update I had about 524 gold bars and 96 candy hammers. (I am a avid player of the bubblegum hill levels.) When this update was released, my gold bars went down to about 273 or so. I also lost all of my candy hammers and other powerups. Please restore my items. I have been asking for a while but it has never been returned. Thank you.

Answers

• Randle
    Randle Posts: 1,977 Level 2

Hey Anna,

Boosters and lives OK, but gold bars?

Never seen that before in all those years. Does anybody else play on your mobile?

Always check the cost of any in-game stuff. The first extra moves are about 9 gold bars. Imagine you play 15 levels and spend 9 gold bars on extra moves in all 15 levels; only that would already cost you 135 gold bars. 

• Anna_Daniels
    Anna_Daniels Posts: 2 Newbie

Hey Anna,

Boosters and lives OK, but gold bars?

Never seen that before in all those years. Does anybody else play on your mobile?

Always check the cost of any in-game stuff. The first extra moves are about 9 gold bars. Imagine you play 15 levels and spend 9 gold bars on extra moves in all 15 levels; only that would already cost you 135 gold bars. 

Honestly, I am just as confused as you are. Before the update I actually had around 273 gold bars. During the update, I played and earned about 524 gold bars and 96 candy hammers. The next update that came out was the one where they mixed up the bubblegum hill (Stopped giving gold bars and only give 6 candy hammers.) Then my gold bars were back to 273. I have had to deal with my loss of gold bars and it is quite aggravating. I only use my gold bars to pass a level if I am certain I will be able to beat it. So I don't use them too often.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?