Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
my bonus my friends send and I am unable to get these extra bonus as the game shows no help and I am stuck on level 70 ..which is nothing new.. YOU all forget this is JUST a game ..we shouldn;t loose everytime .the fun is I qouls
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
The extra moves you get cannot be selected or click on really, the option for friends to send it only appears if you've been stuck on a level for a while. Then, when you play the level they will be automatically added on, you can't select them or tap on the notification for them to come up.