We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

How can i collect the bonus my friends send ? I wouls

Marylou_Sakosky
Marylou_Sakosky Posts: 8 Level 2

my bonus my friends send and I am unable to get these extra bonus as the game shows no help and I am stuck on level 70 ..which is nothing new.. YOU all forget this is JUST a game ..we shouldn;t loose everytime .the fun is I qouls

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3

The extra moves you get cannot be selected or click on really, the option for friends to send it only appears if you've been stuck on a level for a while. Then, when you play the level they will be automatically added on, you can't select them or tap on the notification for them to come up.

• Marylou_Sakosky
    Marylou_Sakosky Posts: 8 Level 2

The extra moves you get cannot be selected or click on really, the option for friends to send it only appears if you've been stuck on a level for a while. Then, when you play the level they will be automatically added on, you can't select them or tap on the notification for them to come up.

been stuck on level 70 for over 4 months.. WHAT? NO HELP jive Candy saga is jive ..I like to win and competition .and tournaments that make you feel like YOU matter ALL COME TO CLUBPOGO.. I HAVE YOUR PASS .lavernlaru ..see you at a REAL game site.. and no continues play ..unless you want to ..Levels YOU can complete ..cause you play !!!!!!!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?