Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I tried to get it back, but I had to start at level 1. Is there a way that I can get back to the level that I was on? I can't start again from the beginning. It took me 15 months to get where I am now.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey Jerry,
Incredible how they manage those devices right?
Did you use your Facebook account to connect to Candy Crush Soda Saga, or did you use the Kingdom feature (orange symbol)?
Both are options to save your game progress. I believe the Kingdom is King´s alternative in case you don´t want to use your Facebook account. All it requires is an email address, password, username and avatar.