Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
At the levels where the game ask to chew gum,and i am using color bomb,my game is blocking ,i need to refresh so....I lose my lifes.And I mean a lots of lifes.So shall I continue playing,you can fix this or quit?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey Lena,
Could you upload a screenshot or a video of that happening in your game?
Can you give an example of a level on which this happens? I can´t recall the game freezing on me when doing that.