We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Resolving black flashing issue

Filly_Blossom
Filly_Blossom Posts: 6 Level 2

This black flashing issue has been going on for 3 weeks and nothing seems to be getting done about it.  If it isn't resolved soon I am going to delete the game from my facebook apps.

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager

Hi Filly- Thanks for highlighting this for us on King Care. We are currently looking into this and we hope to have our sweet Candies working again as quickly as possible.  I am really sorry these things can take a little time, especially when the problem is quite isolated. 

Please could you let me know the following information? The more information that we can collect the faster we can resolve the issue. 

What operating system and version are you using? E.g. Windows 8

What browser are you using?

What graphic card are you using? http://www.wikihow.com/Find-Out-What-Graphics-Card-You-Have-

What level are you on now?

Does this also happen on Bubble Witch 2 Saga?

Thank you so much for taking the time to answer these questions, all information that you can give us will help us to solve the problem as quickly as possible. 

We hope to have things running smoothly again in no time. :-) 

• Filly_Blossom
    Filly_Blossom Posts: 6 Level 2
    edited April 2016

Hi Filly- Thanks for highlighting this for us on King Care. We are currently looking into this and we hope to have our sweet Candies working again as quickly as possible.  I am really sorry these things can take a little time, especially when the problem is quite isolated. 

Please could you let me know the following information? The more information that we can collect the faster we can resolve the issue. 

What operating system and version are you using? E.g. Windows 8

What browser are you using?

What graphic card are you using? http://www.wikihow.com/Find-Out-What-Graphics-Card-You-Have-

What level are you on now?

Does this also happen on Bubble Witch 2 Saga?

Thank you so much for taking the time to answer these questions, all information that you can give us will help us to solve the problem as quickly as possible. 

We hope to have things running smoothly again in no time. :-) 

Windows 7 Google Chrome AMD M880G with ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4200 level 458 No, it only happens on Candy Crush Soda Saga.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?