We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

My screen turns black its been going on for a month now, are you fixing this or what?

Jennifer_Hundley
Jennifer_Hundley Posts: 1 Newbie

when are you gonna fix the black out screen its been a month now! i am on my home computer under facebook! you should give everyone a credit since we cant even play the game!

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager

Hi Jennifer-  Thanks for highlighting this for us on King Care. We are currently looking into this and we hope to have our sweet Candies working again as quickly as possible. Sorry these things can take a little time but the more information that we can collect the better. 

Please could you let me know the following information? 

What operating system and version are you using? E.g. Windows 8

What browser are you using?

What graphic card are you using? http://www.wikihow.com/Find-Out-What-Graphics-Card-You-Have-

What level are you on now?

Does this also happen on Bubble Witch 2 Saga?

Thank you so much for taking the time to answer these questions, all information that you can give us will help us to solve the problem as quickly as possible. 

We hope to have things running smoothly again in no time. :-) 

Have a lovely weekend! 

• Nema
    Nema Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited April 2016

Hi Jennifer-  Thanks for highlighting this for us on King Care. We are currently looking into this and we hope to have our sweet Candies working again as quickly as possible. Sorry these things can take a little time but the more information that we can collect the better. 

Please could you let me know the following information? 

What operating system and version are you using? E.g. Windows 8

What browser are you using?

What graphic card are you using? http://www.wikihow.com/Find-Out-What-Graphics-Card-You-Have-

What level are you on now?

Does this also happen on Bubble Witch 2 Saga?

Thank you so much for taking the time to answer these questions, all information that you can give us will help us to solve the problem as quickly as possible. 

We hope to have things running smoothly again in no time. :-) 

Have a lovely weekend! 

Please try to get this fixed as soon as possible. It's been at least a few weeks now...Anyway, to answer the questions above: - Operating system: Windows 7 - Browser: Google Chrome - Graphic card: ATI Mobility Radeon Premium Graphics / Intel Core i3 - Level: 520 - No black screen or flashing on Bubble Witch 2 SagaThanks. And I agree on the credits or gold bars haha.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?