Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I have been in the top 5 quite a bit (even in the 1st place). Do we have to wait until the tournament ends to get any boosters? How do these boosters work? I figured that I would have gotten at least a booster when I got INTO the top 5.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
The tournament ended with me in 9th. I got two boosters for the entire tournament. Are you kidding me? There has to be more than that for three days being in the top 10. I will not be participating in anything besides the bubblegum crown, I guess!
2nd place for 2 days already and i still have not receive any reward. What do i have to do?
I finished the fishing tournament in 1st place and received no prizes. It simply disappeared from the screen. Technical glitch? Please solve this, King. It makes me lose confidence in your game.