Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I was just wondering why I didn't get my reward. Its not a huge deal. It just seems that this is happening to a lot of people.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I just went back into the game and my rewards were there. Thanks!
I didnt get the prizeStill after two hours!i got 1st with 3333 fish and nothing and the tournament disappeard before i can picture it
I didnt get the prize
Still after two hours!
i got 1st with 3333 fish and nothing and the tournament disappeard before i can picture it
mines just come through, 4 hours after the game finished, keep logging onto the game, I didn't get any notifications, I got 1st place as well with 172 fish, i didn't realise there were multiple tournaments, you get 3 boosters of everything
What is the reward?