Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Thank you very much for the calendar for CC Saga but I want to know if you will ever being doing this or the sugar drops for CC Soda? I know that you have the bubble gum thing but that's so hard I can't get any free boosters.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Elsa- Thanks so much for taking the time to give us your feedback. We love hearing from our players. :-)
We are always working on new fun and exciting ways to keep our games challenging. I cannot confirm for certain if Candy Crush Soda will have Sugar Drops but keep your eyes peeled because there is more fun planned in the future.
Have a lovely day! :-)