We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Will you ever be doing sugar drops or the calendar like you have in CC Saga?

_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,873 Sweet Legend

Thank you very much for the calendar for CC Saga but I want to know if you will ever being doing this or the sugar drops for CC Soda?  I know that you have the bubble gum thing but that's so hard I can't get any free boosters.

Best Answer

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Answer ✓

Hi Elsa- Thanks so much for taking the time to give us your feedback. We love hearing from our players. :-) 

We are always working on new fun and exciting ways to keep our games challenging. I cannot confirm for certain if Candy Crush Soda will have Sugar Drops but keep your eyes peeled because there is more fun planned in the future. 

Have a lovely day! :-) 

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Answer ✓

Hi Elsa- Thanks so much for taking the time to give us your feedback. We love hearing from our players. :-) 

We are always working on new fun and exciting ways to keep our games challenging. I cannot confirm for certain if Candy Crush Soda will have Sugar Drops but keep your eyes peeled because there is more fun planned in the future. 

Have a lovely day! :-) 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?