Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I updated to ios 9.3.1 last week on my Ipad 2. Ever since then I cannot play one full level of Soda Crush without the app crashing. Anyone else have same problem?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
iOS 9.3.1 is giving some of my installed apps a hard time on my iPhone 6, however, my games still work fine.Games starting to crash on iPad 2´s might have to do with something else though.I came across these two here:https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/lost-all-my-boosters-and-4-hours-play-when-deleted-game-re-installedhttps://care.king.com/en/bubble-witch-2-saga/bubble-witch-saga-2-still-updating-after-2-weeksApart from this, I believe it´s tough in general to play evolving 2016 games with ever improving graphics etc on 2011 / 2012 devices. It can get to a point where the tech specs aren´t sufficient anymore. On Android happens the same; try Candy Crush Saga (latest version) on a Samsung Galaxy Tab 1st generation.
iOS 9.3.1 is giving some of my installed apps a hard time on my iPhone 6, however, my games still work fine.
Games starting to crash on iPad 2´s might have to do with something else though.
I came across these two here:
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/lost-all-my-boosters-and-4-hours-play-when-deleted-game-re-installed
https://care.king.com/en/bubble-witch-2-saga/bubble-witch-saga-2-still-updating-after-2-weeks
Apart from this, I believe it´s tough in general to play evolving 2016 games with ever improving graphics etc on 2011 / 2012 devices. It can get to a point where the tech specs aren´t sufficient anymore.
On Android happens the same; try Candy Crush Saga (latest version) on a Samsung Galaxy Tab 1st generation.
I have the same problem since a few weeks, cannot play a level without crashing. It's very frustating.
i tried disconneting from facebook, but did not bring any improvement.
i deleted the game and re-installed it, no improvement.
does anyone have a solution ???
Mine does the same...so frustrating! I have uninstalled, reinstalled and reset iPad with no help in solving this problem