Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
When I start Candy Crush Soda Saga, the game is not syncing up to the current level I'm on. It sits on level 1. I can manually advance to the current level I'm on but then when I start the game up again, it goes back to level 1?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey Droopy,
Have you double checked that you´re properly connected to either your Facebook or your Kingdom account?
Try removing the game from your Facebook. Clear cache on your PC and do a restart.
Try again in Google Chrome.