Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I've finished playing level 770 and each time i clicked on "The time left until Toothfairy unlocks", it started over the countdown from 72 hours, i had finished level 770 2 days ago, I am supposed to move to next level a day later.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey Kathy,
Did you pass by now? I´ve heard that clearing cache on PC while being on a roadblock can set the timer back to 0.
By the way, was this for Soda Saga or for Candy Crush Saga?