Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Game is constantly crashing when I open the ranking for the fishing competition. Help! Everything is up to date. I have been struggling with this issue for quite a while.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi!
Which tablet and OS do you have?
In most cases a reboot of the device can solve many issues.
Please also make sure you have the latest version of the game installed.
You might also have to try to re-install the game. Before doing so please make sure you have the game connected to Facebook or Kingdom in order to save your progress, highscores and gold bars.
Cheers :-)
I received a response from King Games on my crashing issue....iPads no longer support the games unless you have a new tablet. You can continue to play on your android or desktop.
its a shame because I've been playing on my iPad for 3 years and my system has the latest update.
I will no longer make purchases from this game provider.
Hi!Which tablet and OS do you have?In most cases a reboot of the device can solve many issues.Please also make sure you have the latest version of the game installed.You might also have to try to re-install the game. Before doing so please make sure you have the game connected to Facebook or Kingdom in order to save your progress, highscores and gold bars.Cheers :-)
My game crashes randomly quite often on various levels, I have screenshots of it crashing 3 times in a row, I am playing it on the latest firefox - its so frustrating especially when youve spent boosters and for nothing, I think I just might quit the game