Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I have been unable to play Candy Crush Soda on my laptop since the 17/04/16, it loads as a black flashing screen. Works fine on kindle. Can anyone tell me how to solve this problem. Thank you
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I had this same problem myself , but was able to fix it . If you're using Chrome to play load the game then right click , click on "Settings" and a little box will pop up , unclick where it says "Enable Hardware acceleration" and then reload the page ... it should be fine )
already ask the average admin here?sometimes I also experienced anything like thatI think you need to uninstall and restart your computerokay, can I ask? whether the candy crush saga can top up with unipin?
You can also trying clearing your cache. Ctrl+shift+del should pull up a window that will allow you to do this. Sometimes the cache gets errors in it that cause things to not work properly.
I have the same problem