Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
hey there
is the Bubblegum Hill game over?it used to Be available every Friday but it's nowhere to be seen today...
thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @all,
Thank you for posting and commenting here on King Care.
I´m glad to inform you that Bubble Gum Hill now has been brought back in Candy Crush Soda Saga.
It had been removed from Candy Crush Soda Saga due to technical limitations which now have been resolved.
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Customer Care
I've been getting it on Wednesday &Thursday for the last three weeks. Very frustrating since I have less free time to play on these days.
I'm guessing it was just a week off, a little vacation, haha. Lets keep our fingers crossed it's back next week!