Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I was around level 670 and when I went on today the game is back to level 1, what happened, and can I get my game progress back?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I am having this same issue. I had the game on my iphone. Then I installed it successfully last night on my android & logged in. All progress was there. Great! Woke up this morning back at level 1. What happened? I was on level 267 i believe. That's a lot of progress to be lost. So disappointed.