Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Hi. I finished Level 705 in Candy Crush Soda but I can't access the next level. Do you have an idea why?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I cannot get onto 706. Can't download. Window pops up...asks to go online. I am. Tried several times over past week. Using Samsung Galaxy.
Cannot get access level 706. Asked to go online to download level. What to do?
My kindle let' me pass 705, but my android has been stuck for days. Any solutions yet?
bonjours vous avais un pot de peinture se qui veux dire qu ils
sont en maintenance il faut patienté