Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I'm pretty upset with Candy Crush Soda. I cannot attach the file in this comment but I have a screen pic that I'm the winner and I dont know where my reward is.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
That worked. Now let me just say the reward was pretty crappy for all the hours I spent playing. I see that there is a new game for rewards, I think we need to know what we are playing for before we spend all the hours on it - to be fair so we are not disappointed like I was this time
In order to receive your reward just need to log out/log in. Rewards could be better I guess. Thanks.