Lives

Jdub-2
Jdub-2 Posts: 1 Newbie

I played today and went to go back on after my lives accrued. Well I went on and it's now showing it will take over 2500:59:00 to get a new life. Why is it stating it will take over 2,000 hours to get a life. So over 3 months? Please advise and think I should get something out of this. It's ridiculous. 

Answers

• Johnny_Ryall
    Johnny_Ryall Posts: 3,725 Level 5

Hello,

This can happen if you have recently changed the time on your device (due to travelling or other reasons).

To fix the issue, please open the map screen in the game and check how long you have to wait for the next life. Now set the clock on your device forward by that amount of time.

For example, if the game says “100 hours until the next life” you need to change the date in your phone’s calendar. In this case, please calculate how many days are in 100 hours and set the date forward accordingly.

After this briefly access the game’s map screen and then go straight back to the settings menu on your device.

Then set the date back to the current date and restart your device to continue.

Kind regards,

Johnny

• Tongxin
    Tongxin Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited June 2016

Hi Jdub! 

It's fine just put your device's date and time ahead 3 months and then you'll have lives again. You can change the date and time in settings. 

Don't sweat it. 

Tongxin

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?