Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I am having a problem with Bubblegum hill? I was able to play last night and then this morning it just disappeared?? The last time this happened I reinstalled the game and lost over 300 lollipop hammers so I dont want that to happen again.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
It's a timed promotion so it only runs for a day or so. Plus they didn't run it last weekend so maybe they are making some changes. Doesn't affect the normal game luckily.