Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I have tried everything that has been suggested to me, but nothing works. In fact, one life that
I did have was taken away. I would like to know if the only way I can advance is to buy gold bas. If so, I will have to quit.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
If you're enjoying the game then why is using gold bars such a negative thing?
Did you read over the moderator posts about roadblocks, you can check it here:
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/roadblocks-659693352