my screen is just blinking black how can this be fixed this has been going on now for at least 2 wee

Tina__Reick
Tina__Reick Posts: 1 Newbie

when i go in to play the screen just blink black on and off this has been happening for 2 weeks now can i get help please i enjoy the game and i am bummed i cant play has only else had this problem and if there is a easy fix please let me know so i can fix it that you all very much .......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?