Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I got a new computer because my previous one crashed. When I try use soda saga it will not let me login with my email. I did not have it linked with Facebook, is there any way to recover my levels and the purchases I have made?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
So you're playing on King.com and you can't login with your email? What does the site say when you try to login, any message about incorrect password etc? Let me know what it says and hopefully I can point you in the right direction from there.