Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I can't connect to Facebook on my iPhone. Everything has been updated, so it's not that. When I try to connect I get a message "you have already confirmed CCSS". Click Ok, won't connect. Plus, all of my messages are gone. Help!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello Kathe,
Thank you for your question.
This issue is related to Facebook. I can only recommend that you visit their support pages to resolve this.
In regards to your in-game messages, please refer to this thread:
Boosters & Messages... - Questions - King Care
Kind regards,
Johnny