Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I had the same problem twice. I reached levels 605 and 710 and both times after the next entering the game I was returned to level 38. What reason could be for that? And is there any possibility to restore the data and continue playing 710?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
How do you normally save your game? If it's with Facebook then you should just need to make the connection for it to show the right level. Follow the steps here:
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/lost-your-connection-to-facebook-android
Let me know how you get on