Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I play Candy Crush Soda Saga. Sometimes I have no trouble when I play the game. Other times I have to download Flash player. Why?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Granny Thrower,
Sounds like your browser does not fully recognize the settings for the Flash Player plugin.
Please try un-installing the Flash Player through the control panel (add/remove program) the reboot followed by a reinstall of the player: https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/
Another option is to use Google Chrome as it already has the Flash Player build into the browser.
Kind regards,
- Mark, Team King care