Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I am playing Candy Crush Soda on my Kindle and got up to level 495 and it won't let me move on. I have passed this level playing on my PC. I have also synched my tablet to Facebook and it still won't pass 495. What should I do?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
When you say it won't let you move on do you mean you're still stuck at a roadblock or do you mean that you can't actually see any more levels on your Kindle. Let me know and maybe I can help