Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I've been around 450 Progress now lost. After I connected with FB both, Kindle an PC, didn't show me my original Progress. I deinstalled the app already, without success.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey Peter, are you saying that your levels have disappeared on Facebook as well? Try deleting the game in the menu on the left and add it again, see if this works. I've never seen a case of lost levels on Facebook before.
Hey Peter, are you saying that your levels have disappeared on Facebook as well? Try deleting the game in the menu on the left and add it again, see if this works.
I've never seen a case of lost levels on Facebook before.