Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I connected threw facebook to candy crush soda on my I phone and lost all my progress I was on level 272 and now Im on level 31
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have a similar issue...but I've been connected through fb..updated everything and rebooted iphone but still lost my level 297. Stuck at 40. I was bumped off while I was playing!
How did you save your progress before? If you disconnect from Facebook then your game should return to normal. Just go to the settings and log out of Facebook.