Finished level 840 bought boosters but didn't advance, gold deducted from buying boosters

Options
Joybm66
Joybm66 Posts: 1 Newbie

Sent from my iPad

On Jun 10, 2016, at 8:31 PM, Candy Crush Soda Saga Customer Care <replyto.candycrushsoda@king.com> wrote:

##-hello, as I have written to your tchnical support, I will repeat my concern:Yesterday morning, I was playing level 840 which I was having difficulty finishing, I have used so many boosters on this level before so yesterday, I was playing on my mobile and I thought I could finish it finally, just needed a couple of boosters, so I tried using a lollipop, but my mobile indicated I had none, whereas I have 23 on my iPad. But with my desperation to finish it, I purchased 3 lollipops for 19 gold bars. I had 83 in my iPad. So I used it and used another booster as well. I finsihed the level and turned off my iPhone for my yoga class. When I came back home, I took my iPad to play soda again and to my dismay, I was still in level 840 but my gold bars are less 19 which is 64.. I was so mad because it was so hard finishing that level, it took me days and lots of boosters. I really wanted to quit playing this game but I already spent a fortune buying gold bars to make it to this level, I feel cheated. Please, fix this..either advance me to level 841 or give me back my gold bars.. That was clearly cheating on your part. Not only with the money spent, but with all the time I spent on playing that level. It is unfair. And please give me a real reply from a person, not from a computer or a link to a community forum. Thanks Sent from my iPad

On Jun 10, 2016, at 8:31 PM, Candy Crush Soda Saga Customer Care <replyto.candycrushsoda@king.com> wrote:

##- Please type your reply above this line -##King CareCandy Crush Soda SagaNeed help with Candy Crush Soda Saga? Discover our King Care community and find your answers from fellow players. Access our Kingdom’s community by pressing the button below. KING CARE

King Care

[N3P487-0R01]##- Please type your reply above this line -## King CareCandy Crush Soda SagaNeed help with Candy Crush Soda Saga?Discover our King Care community and find your answers from fellow players. Access our Kingdom’s community by pressing the button below.KING CARE

King Care

[N3P487-0R01]

Answers

• Johnny_Ryall
    Johnny_Ryall Posts: 3,725 Level 5
    Options

My name is Johnny, I am a moderator here on the King Care site. Due to a technical error this post did not appear on the site.

I apologise for this, rest assured this is being looked at to ensure that it does not happen again.

If you still have a query then feel free to use the site for help or post your question again so our community can assist you.

Kind regards,

Johnny

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?