Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I just noticed I am missing gold bars 10 of them. Also Imy unlimited play that I had won ran out while I was not playing. Is that normal?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you for advise. Will contact customer service. I thought that was the deal with the won unlimited play. Just think it should only count while I playing.
Contact support about the bars - but your idea of unlimited playing time is wrong - if you win 2 hours it doesn't mean you get 2 total hours of playing the game, reducing only when you are physically playing - it means for the next 2 hours time is ticking down all the time - even with app closed on phone or tablet for example.
That is, if you won 8 hours, went to bed for 6 hours, 2 would be left when you got up. If you woke up 8 hours 1 minute later there would be no free playing time remaining.
.