Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
My candy crush soda keeps crashing on my ipad. I've cleared cache, rebooted, etc.. I finally had to uninstall and reinstall. It still crashes and now I've lost all boosts that I have earned!! So angry!!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Tara!
Which iPad and OS version do you have? Some of the older iPad versions are no longer compatible with the game. Please see this thread: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/why-is-ipad-2-not-supported-anymore-for-candy-crush-crash
In most cases a reboot of the device can solve many issues.
Please also make sure you have the latest version of the game installed.
Your boosters and lives are stored locally on your iPad and will miss after re-installing. I suggest you restore your mobile data from your backup (iCloud or similar) and the boosters and lives should be back on your tablet.
Cheers :-)