Lost Progress

Options
Carol_Reid-2
Carol_Reid-2 Posts: 1 Newbie

I was on level 520+  On  soda and my progress has reset to level 1! Please help as this is not the first time that this has happened! 

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Carol-  Welcome to King Care! I can understand your disappointment, let's get you back on track so that you can continue on your sweet journey! I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen.  

Have a lovely day  :-)

• Mimijg15
    Mimijg15 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi Carol-  Welcome to King Care! I can understand your disappointment, let's get you back on track so that you can continue on your sweet journey! I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen.  

I've tried to contact king care repeatedly for help & I've received no answers. PLEASE HELP!!!!
  • Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

Hi there, please check your messages, you should have one waiting there from me. :-)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?