Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I used to receive gold bars when I first started playing, but I have not received any since I got to around level 100. The last gold bars I won "disappeared" and I know I did not use them. Please help! Thank you!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Hazeleyes0714!
You normally get some gold bars the first time you install the game but after this you'll have to either buy them or participate in some of the campaigns.
Do you have the game connected to Facebook? This way you'll have an online backup of your gold bars and levels in case something happens on your mobile device.
Cheers :-)