Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I have spent a ton of money on candy crush and candy soda crush. The past few months I cannot login to Facebook on my games. I have tried from the game and from Facebook. I am very frustrated.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
You just have to clear Safari and then log in to the game again.
On your phone menu, go to SETTINGS > SAFARI > CLEAR HISTORY AND WEBSITE DATAOpen Candy Crush Soda Saga, click connect and it will take you to the browser, enter your Facebook info and that's it.