Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
When I open CCSS, a square asking for lives appears, I close it and next another square just saying King appears and I can't close it or go back, so I couldn't play anymore since few days ago. I hope someone can help to solve this problem.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
It's a Samsung A5 with Android 4.4.4 and I have the latest version of the game. Also, I don't want to re-install since I will lose all my progress, so I think I will wait for the update.
Thank you for helping
Hi!
Which phone model and OS version do you have?
In most cases a reboot of the device can solve many issues.
Please also make sure you have the latest version of the game installed: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.king.candycrushsodasaga
You might also have to try to re-install the game. Before doing so please make sure you have the game connected to Facebook or Kingdom in order to save your progress, highscores and gold bars. Do make sure you have used your boosters and lives first, otherwise they'll miss after you re-install the game.
Cheers :-)